OPEN COMPANY IN BULGARIA
Through our online service we offer our foreign clients the opportunity to open company in Bulgaria without being physically present in the country.
Our incorporation package costs 220 euro in total. It is exhaustive and includes the following services:
- Registration of the company at the trade register
- Opening an accumulative company bank account
- Arranging a company seal
- We provide the cash needed for the company’s founding capital
In case the company does not have its own office and secretary in Bulgaria we provide nominal office, correspondence services and secretarial services on a monthly price from 15 euro up to 150 euro.
TO OPEN COMPANY IN BULGARIA – it offers many opportunities for cost saving
By registering a Bulgarian company you can take advantage of the favorable tax system. The country boasts one of the lowest corporate tax rates in EU – 10% flat rate. The simplicity of the tax system makes calculations very easy further decreasing your administrative costs. All that combined with lower labor costs mounts up to significant cost savings. Statistics show that our clients decrease their administrative and tax expenses with more than 20% on annual basis.
SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THE TAX SYSTEM IN BULGARIA
- Corporate tax – 10 % of the net profit per year;
- Dividend tax 5% – only in case of real payment of dividends;
- VAT – 20%. The EU internal deliveries and the export are free of VAT;
- 10% personal income tax. The Dividends are free of tax after they being shared between the shareholders and after the 5% dividend tax is paid.
SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THE BULGARIAN LTD COMPANY:
The type of the company that we recommend is LLC /OOD, EOOD/. Its specifics are:
- The shareholders could be one or more.
- The only shareholder could be also the sole director of the company.
- There isn’t a requirement to have local Bulgarian shareholder or manager or secretary etc.;
- No annual fees for keeping the registration of the company.
- The shareholders are not responsible for the debts of the company.
- The shared capital starting from 1 euro up.